Title 10, Chapter 1, Section 41
(a) Any one or more of the following persons may suffer damage as a result of a violation of subsection (a) or (b) of Code Section 10-1-40:
(1) The holder of a retail installment contract;
(2) The lessor of a motor vehicle under a motor vehicle lease
(3) The buyer of a motor vehicle under a retail installment
contract or the lessee of a motor vehicle under a motor vehicle
(4) The sublessee of the subject motor vehicle when such sublessee did not know and could not reasonably be expected to have known that the sublease of the motor vehicle was induced in violation of subsection (a) or (b) of Code Section 10-1-40.
(b) A person who suffers damage as described in subsection (a) of this Code section may bring an action against the person who induced the sublease of the subject motor vehicle in violation of subsection (a) or (b) of Code Section 10-1-40. The person who suffers damage may recover or obtain against the person who induced such sublease any of the following:
(1) Actual damages;
(2) Equitable relief, including, but not limited to, an injunction
or restitution of money and property;
(3) Punitive damages;
(4) Reasonable attorney's fees and costs; and
(5) Any other relief which the court deems proper.
(c) The rights and remedies provided for in this Code section are in
addition to any other rights and remedies provided by law.