Title 12, Chapter 3, Section 231
As used in this part, the term:
(1) "Authority" means the Jekyll Island--State Park Authority
created by this part.
(2) "Bonds" or "revenue bonds" means any bonds issued by the
authority under this part, including refunding bonds.
(3) "Cost of the project" means the cost of construction; the cost
of all lands, properties, rights, easements, and franchises
acquired; the cost of all machinery and equipment; financing
charges; interest prior to and during construction and for one
year after completion of construction; cost of engineering;
architectural and legal expenses, cost of plans and
specifications, and other expenses necessary or incident to
determining the feasibility or practicability of the project;
administrative expense; and such other expenses as may be
necessary or incident to the financing authorized by this part,
the construction of any project, the placing of the same in
operation, and the condemnation of property necessary for such
construction and operation. Any obligation or expense incurred
for any of the foregoing purposes shall be regarded as a part of
the cost of the project and may be paid or reimbursed as such out
of the proceeds of revenue bonds issued under this part for such
(4) "Master plan" means that document to be created under the auspices of and adopted by the authority of Jekyll Island and as it may be amended from time to time pursuant to Code Section 12-3-243.1.
(5) "Park" means present and future parks, parkways, park and
recreational resources and facilities of the state or any
department, agency, or institution of the state, and any such
facility constituting part of the State Parks System and shall
specifically include Jekyll Island State Park.
(6) "Project" means any subdivision, hotel, cottage, apartment
house, public building, school, utility, dock, facility,
watercourse, airport, bridge, golf course, tennis court, or other
resort recreational facility. This term also means one or a
combination of two or more of the following: buildings and
facilities, and all other structures, electric, gas, steam, water,
and sewerage utilities and facilities of every kind and character
deemed by the authority to be necessary or convenient for the
efficient operation of any department, board, commission,
authority, or agency of the State of Georgia.