Title 12, Chapter 8, Section 161
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Board" means the Board of Natural Resources.
(2) "Distributor" means a person who takes title to products or
packaging purchased for resale.
(3) "Manufacturer" means a person who offers for sale or sells
products or packaging to a distributor.
(4) "Package" means a container which provides a means of
marketing, protecting, or handling a product, including a unit
package, intermediate package, or a shipping container. The term
"package" also includes, but is not limited to, unsealed
receptacles such as carrying cases, crates, cups, pails, rigid
foil and other trays, wrappers and wrapping films, bags, and tubs.
(5) "Packaging component" means any individual assembled part of a
package, including but not limited to interior and exterior
blocking, bracing, cushioning, weatherproofing, exterior strapping
except for steel strapping which contains less than 100 ppm lead,
coatings, closures, inks, labels, and tinplated steel that meets
the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)