Title 16, Chapter 12, Section 170
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Cigarettes" means any type of tobacco or tobacco product.
(2) "Community service" means a public service which a minor might
appropriately be required to perform, as determined by the court,
as punishment for certain offenses provided for in this article.
(3) "Minor" means any person who is under the age of 18 years.
(4) "Person" means any natural person or any firm, partnership,
company, corporation, or other entity.
(5) "Proper identification" means any document issued by a governmental agency containing a description of the person, such person's photograph, or both, and giving such person's date of birth and includes, without being limited to, a passport, military identification card, driver's license, or an identification card authorized under Code Sections 40-5-100 through 40-5-104. "Proper identification" shall not include a birth certificate.
(6) "Tobacco related objects" means any papers, wrappers, or other
products, devices, or substances which are used for the purpose of
making cigarettes or tobacco in any form whatsoever.