Title 2, Chapter 11, Section 71
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Commissioner" means the Commissioner of Agriculture or the
designated official or department employed by the Department of
Agriculture of this state.
(2) "Council" means the Seed Arbitration Council.
(3) "Person" means an individual, firm, partnership, corporation,
(4) "Purchaser" means the person who buys agricultural, flower,
tree, shrub, or vegetable seed subject to Article 2 of this
chapter or any commercial fruit or nut tree.
(5) "Seller" means any person who sells seed, including but not
limited to the person who sold the seed to the purchaser and the
person who actually labeled the seed that is the subject of the
council's investigation and any person who sells commercial fruit
or nut trees.