Title 20, Chapter 3, Section 603
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Advance tuition payment contract" means a contract entered
into by the trust and a purchaser pursuant to this article to
provide for the higher education of a qualified beneficiary.
(2) "Board" means the board of commissioners of the Georgia Student Finance Commission described in Code Section 20-3-234.
(3) "Fund" means the advance tuition payment fund created within the Georgia Education Trust as provided in Code Section 20-3-608.
(4) "Purchaser" means a person who makes or is obligated to make
advance tuition payments pursuant to an advance tuition payment
(5) "Qualified beneficiary" means any resident of this state.
(6) "State institution of higher education" means any four-year
college or university within the University System of Georgia.
(7) "Trust" or "trust fund" means the Georgia Education Trust created in Code Section 20-3-604.
(8) "Weighted average tuition cost of state institutions of higher
education" means the tuition cost arrived at by adding the
products of the annual undergraduate in-state tuition cost at each
state institution of higher education and its total number of
undergraduate fiscal year equated students and then dividing the
gross total of this cumulation by the total number of
undergraduate fiscal year equated students attending state
institutions of higher education.