Title 35, Chapter 2, Section 81
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Badge" means any official badge used by members of the
Department of Public Safety, either in the past or currently.
(2) "Commissioner" means the commissioner of public safety.
(3) "Department" means the Department of Public Safety.
(4) "Emblem" means any official patch or other emblem worn
currently or formerly or used by the department to identify the
department or its employees.
(5) "Person" means any person, corporation, organization, or
political subdivision of the State of Georgia.
(6) "Willful violator" means any person who knowingly violates the
provisions of this article. Any person who violates this article
after being advised in writing by the commissioner that such
person's activity is in violation of this article shall be
considered a willful violator and shall be considered in willful
violation of this article. Any person whose agent or
representative is a willful violator and who has knowledge of the
violation by the agent or representative shall also be considered
a willful violator and in willful violation of this article
unless, upon learning of the violation, he or she immediately
terminates the agency or other relationship with such violator.