Title 40, Chapter 15, Section 1
As used in this chapter, the term:
(1) "Board" means the Board of Motor Vehicle Safety.
(2) "Commissioner" means the commissioner of motor vehicle safety.
(3) "Coordinator" means the state-wide motorcycle safety coordinator provided for in Code Section 40-15-4.
(4) "Department" means the Department of Motor Vehicle Safety.
(5) "Motorcycle" means every motor vehicle having a seat or saddle
for the use of the rider and designed to travel on not more than
three wheels in contact with the ground, but excluding a tractor
and a moped.
(6) "Operator" means any person who drives or is in actual
physical control of a motorcycle.
(7) "Program" means a motorcycle operator safety training program provided for in Code Section 40-15-2.