Title 43, Chapter 34A, Section 2
As used in this chapter, the term:
(1) "Board" means the Composite State Board of Medical Examiners.
(2) "Current" means within the last six months.
(3) "Disciplinary action" means any final hospital disciplinary action or any final disciplinary action taken by the Composite State Board of Medical Examiners under subsection (b) of Code Section 43-34-37 within the immediately preceding ten-year period. No such disciplinary action taken prior to April 11, 2001, shall be included within the definition of this term.
(4) "Hospital" means a facility that provides inpatient and
outpatient care and services for the diagnosis and treatment of
(5) "Hospital privileges" means permission granted by a hospital
to a physician to treat patients in that hospital.