Title 7, Chapter 3, Section 3
As used in this chapter, the term:
(1) "Commissioner" means the Industrial Loan Commissioner.
(2) "License" means a single license issued or required under this
(3) "Licensee" means a person to whom one or more licenses under
this chapter have been issued.
(4) "Loan" means any advance of money in an amount of $3,000.00 or
less under a contract requiring repayment and any and all renewals
or refinancing thereof or any part thereof.
(5) "Person" means individuals, copartnerships, associations,
corporations, and all other legal and commercial entities.