Title 8, Chapter 3, Section 301
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Commission" means the State Housing Trust Fund for the Homeless Commission created in Code Section 8-3-306.
(2) "Homeless" means persons and families who have no access to or
can reasonably be expected not to have access to either
traditional or permanent housing which can be considered safe,
sanitary, decent, and affordable.
(3) "Low-income persons" means persons or families who lack the
income necessary, as determined solely by the commission, to
enable them, without financial assistance, to secure safe,
sanitary, decent, and affordable housing.
(4) "Member" means a member appointed to serve on the State
Housing Trust Fund for the Homeless Commission.
(5) "Qualified sponsor" means a nonprofit, for profit, or
governmental sponsor of a residential housing project.
(6) "Residential housing project" means a program designed to
enhance residential housing opportunities for low-income persons.
Such projects include, but are not limited to, financing in whole
or in part the acquisition, rehabilitation, improvement, or
construction of residential rental housing and interest rate or
down payment assistance programs designed to enhance home
(7) "Trust fund" means the State Housing Trust Fund for the Homeless created in Code Section 8-3-302.