(2) "Association" means any corporation organized under this
(1) "Association" means the Stone Mountain Memorial Association
created by this part or any authority or body in which the duties
and liabilities of the association created hereby may hereafter
"association" means an association of
governmental or public employees, an association of employees of a
common employer, or an organization formed and operated in good
faith for purposes other than that of procuring insurance and
composed of members engaged in a [...]
(3) "Association" means the Georgia Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association created under Code Section 3338533-38-5.
"Association" means any membership organization whose members
consist of a group of individuals, corporations, partnerships, or
other associations who engage in similar or related professional,
trade, or business activities and who collectively own, control,
(1) "Association" means the Georgia Occupational Therapy
(2) "Association" means a corporation formed for the purpose of
exercising the powers of the association of any condominium
created pursuant to this article.
(16) "Property owners' association" or "association" means a
corporation formed for the purpose of exercising the powers of the
property owners' association created pursuant to this article.