(3) "Program" means the Georgia State Nutrition Assistance Program
(SNAP) created by this chapter.
(6) "Program" means the historical and cultural museum assistance
program established under subsection (e) of this Code section.
(a) As used in this Code section, the term "program" means a
community based risk reduction program established pursuant to this
(4) "Program" means the arrangement authorized by this Code
section whereby a pupil in a public high school may enroll in and
take courses at an eligible institution and receive secondary
(17) "Program" means the Georgia Higher Education Loan Program as
provided for in the federal act and this part.
"Program" means the program of savings trust agreements and
savings trust accounts provided by the plan.
(10) "Qualified higher education expense" means any higher
education expense as defined in Section 529 of the Internal
Revenue Code of 1986 or other [...]
(8) "Program" means a third-party prescription program.
(8) "Program" means the drug abuse treatment and education
(5) "Program" means the Hospital Care for the Indigent Program.
(4) "Program" means the community ombudsman program operated pursuant to Code Section 3723237-2-32.
(7) "Program" means a motorcycle operator safety training program provided for in Code Section 4015240-15-2.
(4) "Program" means the Controlled Substances Therapeutic Research Program established pursuant to Code Section 433412343-34-123.
(3) "Program" means the employee relations counseling function
established by the commissioner under which a covered employee is
entitled to confidential counseling with regard to job related
As used in this article, the term "employee assistance program" or
"program" means a service established to assist state employees in
coping with and overcoming persistent problems that jeopardize the
employee's effective job performance.
(4) "Program" means the Residential Conservation Service program,
established under the National Energy Conservation Policy Act
(P.L. 95-619), as amended.
(1) "Program" means the LEARNFARE program established in this Code
(2) "Program" means any program operated by the executive branch
of state government at a cost in excess of $5 million per year.