(6.3) "Office" means any place where business is transacted, where
any service is supplied by any person, or where any farm is
(3) "Office" means any sheriff's office.
(2) "Office" means the office of the multicounty public defender
created by this article.
(2) "Office" means the Office of School Readiness.
(5) "Office" means the Office of Education Accountability.
"Office" means the position of head of any and all
departments, agencies, boards, or commissions of the state or any
of its political subdivisions; all constitutional General Assembly
offices; all constitutional and other county offices; all of the
(3) "Office" means the Office of Highway Safety in the Department
of Public Safety.
"office" as used in this Code section means a place of business of
a depository financial institution at which the institution
accepts deposits but shall not include unmanned automatic teller
machines, point-of-sale terminals, or other similar unmanned