Title 10, Chapter 1, Section 591
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Administrator" means the administrator appointed pursuant to subsection (a) of Code Section 10-1-395 or his delegate.
(2) "Business day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday, or
(3) "Buying service," "buying club," or "club" means any
corporation, partnership, unincorporated association, or other
business enterprise which is organized with the primary purpose of
providing benefits to members from the cooperative purchase of
service or merchandise and which desires to effect such purpose
through direct solicitation or other business activity in this
(4) "Contract" means any contract or agreement by which a person
becomes a member of a buying service or club.
(5) "Member" means any natural person who is entitled to any of
the benefits of a buying service or buying club.