Title 36, Chapter 32, Section 21
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Certified municipal judge" means a municipal judge who has
the appropriate required certificate of training issued by the
council and on file with the council.
(2) "Council" means the Georgia Municipal Courts Training Council.
(3) "Municipal court" means and includes any municipal court as defined in subsection (a) of Code Section 36-32-1.
(4) "Municipal judge" means a judge of a municipal court.
(5) "School" means any school, college, university, academy, or
training program approved by the council and the Judicial Council
of Georgia which offers basic, in-service, advanced, specialized,
or continuing judicial training or a combination thereof, and
includes within its meaning a combination of course curriculum,
instructors, and facilities which meet the standards required by