Title 44, Chapter 5, Section 127
(a) A claim based on:
(1) A contract entered into by a custodian acting in a custodial
(2) An obligation arising from the ownership or control of
custodial property; or
(3) A tort committed during the custodianship
may be asserted against the custodial property by proceeding against
the custodian in the custodial capacity, whether or not the
custodian or the minor is personally liable therefor.
(b) A custodian is not personally liable:
(1) On a contract properly entered into in the custodial capacity
unless the custodian fails to reveal that capacity and to identify
the custodianship in the contract; or
(2) For an obligation arising from control of custodial property
or for a tort committed during the custodianship unless the
custodian is personally at fault.
(c) A minor is not personally liable for an obligation arising from
ownership of custodial property or for a tort committed during the
custodianship unless the minor is personally at fault.