Title 45, Chapter 20, Section 110
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Applicant" means a candidate who is offered public employment
with any agency, department, commission, bureau, board, college,
university, institution, or authority of any branch of state
government or who has commenced employment but has not submitted
to an established test for illegal drugs.
(2) "Established test" means the collection and testing of bodily
fluids administered in a manner equivalent to that required by the
Mandatory Guidelines for Federal Workplace Drug Testing Programs
(HHS Regulations 53 Fed. Reg. 11979, et seq., as amended).
(3) "Illegal drug" means marijuana/cannabinoids (THC), cocaine,
amphetamines/methamphetamines, opiates, or phencyclidine (PCP).
The term "illegal drug" shall not include any drug when used
pursuant to a valid prescription or when used as otherwise
authorized by state or federal law.
(4) "Job" means a defined set of key responsibilities and
performance standards encompassing one or more positions
sufficiently similar in responsibilities and performance standards
to be grouped together.
(5) "Medical review officer" means a properly licensed physician
who reviews and interprets results of drug testings and evaluates
those results together with medical history or any other relevant
biomedical information to confirm positive and negative results.
(6) "Position" means a set of duties and responsibilities assigned
or delegated by competent authority for performance by one person.