Title 9, Chapter 11, Section 121
IN THE ________ COURT OF ________ COUNTY
STATE OF GEORGIA
v. ) Civil action
) File no. ______
Defendant denies the allegations stated to the extent set forth in
the counterclaim herein.
COUNTERCLAIM FOR INTERPLEADER
Defendant received the sum of $10,000.00 as a deposit from E.F.
Plaintiff has demanded the payment of such deposit to him by virtue
of an assignment of it which he claims to have received from E.F.
E.F. has notified the defendant that he claims such deposit, that
the purported assignment is not valid, and that he holds the
defendant responsible for the deposit.
Wherefore, defendant demands:
(1) That the court order E.F. to be made a party defendant to
respond to the complaint and to this counterclaim.
(2) That the court order the plaintiff and E.F. to interplead
their respective claims.
(3) That the court adjudge whether the plaintiff or E.F. is
entitled to the sum of money.
(4) That the court discharge defendant from all liability in the
premises except to the person it shall adjudge entitled to the sum
(5) That the court award to the defendant its costs and attorney's