(1) "Account" means a contract of deposit of funds between a
depositor and a financial institution and includes a checking
account, savings account, certificate of deposit, share account,
and other like arrangements.
(1) "Account" means any deposit or credit account with a bank,
including a demand, time, savings, passbook, share draft, or like
account, other than an account evidenced by a certificate of
(1) "Account" means a demand deposit account, checking or
negotiable order of withdrawal account, savings account, time
deposit account, or a money market mutual fund account.
(1) "Account" means any of the two accounts created under Code Section 3338533-38-5.
(1) "Account" means the loan, note, or other such agreement
executed by the parties.